I have this hidden wish that I want to be a truck driver for a few weeks. So many times I catch myself wishing, “given a chance I want to be a truck driver”. Nearly all of us are stuck in the vicious ‘chance’ circle and find ourselves saying:
- Given a chance I want to leave this job and move to another field.
- Given a chance I want to start my company.
- Given a chance I want to date that girl.
- Given a chance I want to go to the Himalayas.
- Given a chance I want to live a more nomadic life.
- Given I chance I want to visit the xyz place.
Given a chance…….Ok, cut the crap. No one will bring your wish on a platter and thrust it upon you to enjoy it. If you really desire something then work towards it and don’t leave it for a chance.
PS: This post was originally posted on hoodasaurabh.blogspot.com